Friday, July 13, 2007

It's raining . . .

It's raining but then again, it always seems to be raining. Today I woke to the rain. Not since I lived in East Texas, have I seen it rain like this. I must tell everyone that it has rained off and on for the better part of six to seven weeks. Vernon has always been considered slightly wetter than a desert, getting around 10-to 12 inches of rain a year. Today is July 13th and at this point (before this morning's rain) Vernon had gotten around 25 inches and there is still about five months left this year.

I am not complaining because I like to watch it rain. And the rain has kept the temperatures down and I am not having to run my ac. This morning it was 65 when I went to work as oppossed to 95+. Its great. But sometimes I think I might become a duck.

I hope it will still be raining when I get off. I would love to play in it for a few minutes. I might as well because I have to walk about a block to get to my car and I will already be wet.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
LIFE IS LIKE A RAINBOW. YOU NEED BOTH THE SUN AND THE RAIN TO MAKE ITS COLOR APPEAR.---UNKNOWN

AND

ANYONE WHOSYS SUNSHINE BRINGS HAPPINESS HAS NEVER DANCED IN THE RAIN. -UNKNOWN

It's raining . . .

No comments: