Monday, January 30, 2006

A long day at work

Monday 1-30-07.
Mondays are so long for me at my job. I arrive at work at 9:00 am and leave somewhere between 8:00 pm and 10:00 pm. This is something I dont care about because I am not able to do wrok for The Lord during this time. But I must admit that I spend alot of time in prayer. There are times that thats is what gets me through the day.

Today, a friend of mine emailed me with a blog address for another friend. So I am trying this for the first time. So this blog will be short. But I promise they will getting longer as I figure things out.

I will return on another day. Until then I pray for all who read this.

In Him and With Him

---liz

3 comments:

Monica Vidaurri said...

I know how you feel! Sometimes, I feel like its a waste being here not doing the Lord's work.
But, it is here, that I've learned a great deal about God and His love and the lessons of endurance. I will be praying for you Liz! Talk to you later.

Monica Vidaurri said...

This is new for me to, because I didn't finish what I wanted to say. I realize now that being here is the Lord's will and His work is being done even if I'm not doing it. The Lord is shaping and building! Adios.

Natalie Brooke said...

LIZ!!!

First of all...I'm so happy that you started blogging. It's a good way to keep up and keep in touch.

Second, hang in there. I know how it feels to be stuck in something that you don't feel is the Lord's work. But I have to believe there is some purpose for you being there...maybe it is as simple as you being an example to one other persone. I also spend alot of time in prayer at work...it does help us make it through the day. Prayer is a good thing...I will pray that God can use you even in this work environment.

Liz, you are a great woman of God. I am so blessed to know you and was so excited to see you last week. Your servant heart and love for your vernon kids is so encouraging and I look up to you.

Hopefully I'll get to see you soon if/when I make it to vernon?!

Love you miss Liz! Nat