Thursday, March 20, 2008

Step one has been done . . . .

For many months, God has been telling me to follow my dreams, to make them a reality. He has also been telling me to trust Him. You know, you have seen this on TV for years--- how people got tired of their jobs and just walked out with nothing lined up to go to. Yet they made it. Well God has been telling me that I need to trust Him and He will take care of me.

Where is all this leading? I have been looking for a new job for years with no luck. Well, I decided in about November that I would take the step. I would go back to school and get my masters. I took the GRE (a test that I needed in order to get in to grad school) in February. I have been waiting the scores. My professor said I needed a score of 800 and then my essay scores. I knew the moment I finished the test that my verbal and math combined for a score of 800. I have been waiting for the essay scores. When I got home from church last night, the letter was in the mail. I got in to grad school. Yes-- I was doing the happy dance then and still am!!!!

What does this mean? Plan A was to get into grad school and somewhere around early June to turn in my resignation effective Aug 1. I plan to get a part time job that will allow me to attend college. It is too early for too many of those details. Hey, I just got the confirmation last night. BUt I have been thinking about the plan for months. Now I must take action.

One step at a time. My prayers were answered on this matter. I have to follow through with what God is telling me. Keep me in your prayers and I will keep all updated as things progress.


I'm starting GRAD SCHOOL !!!!!

No comments: